With 2016 right around the corner kick-start your new year with a cold pressed juice cleanse.
We put together a write up about the types of cleanses we offer and the benefits they can have on your body.
WHAT ARE CLEANSES?
Everyday life can cause a build up of harmful toxins & chemicals in the body. Cleanses are designed to flush, detoxify & nourish the body to help it reach optimal health. We offer 1 or 3 day cleanses where you consume 6 juices per day.
The Easy Cleanse:
Is perfect if you are new to juice cleansing or want a sweeter cleanse. It contains 2 greens, 1 root, 1 fruit, 1 lemonade & 1 nut mylk per day.
The Deep Cleanse:
This is a more intense cleanse that is comprised of mainly green juice. It is the perfect reset for the body. If you choose this cleanse you will get 4 greens, 1 nut mylk and 1 lemonade per day.
WHY SHOULD I CLEANSE?
- Cleansing helps reset the body which enables it to function efficiently and in turn, works to make you feel your best
- It can increase energy levels, and give you the motivation to keep a clean diet
- Increases mental clarity
- Help clear up your complexion & boost your natural glow
- While juice cleanses are not designed to make you lose weight, they are a great way to kick-start a sustainable, healthy lifestyle
- It works to detoxify the body. Our cleanses are specifically targeted to flush out your liver, often times the reason we are unable to lose weight or we feel a lack of energy is because our liver cannot keep up, by cleansing we work to get rid of the excess build up.
HOW DO I CLEANSE?
- To prepare it is important to eat clean, unprocessed, whole foods such as whole grains, raw fruits & vegetables and lean protein (i.e. lentils, seeds etc.)
- We recommend following the same eating pattern a week post cleanse for optimal results
- Avoid caffeine, food, and alcohol
- Start your day with a large glass of warm lemon water (squeeze about half a lemon) – this helps start your digestive system and begins the cleansing process
- For spacing, we recommend drinking a juice every 2 hours in order to stabilize your blood sugar and keep you from getting hangry!
- Throughout the cleanse drink plenty of water (2-3 L)
- For Exercise: exercising naturally helps to detoxify your system, however listen to your body and maybe try something a bit lighter (i.e. yoga, jogging, walking etc.)
If you have more questions about cleansing visit our FQA's page or send us an email below