Why you should eat these:
This recipe will help make your skin glow! Collagen plays an important role in so many functions of the body, including skin elasticity, moisture levels in the skin, gut health, muscle health and joint health! It also includes Schizandra and Goji Berries which are incredibly high in Vitamin C, it helps the body fully absorb and utilize the Collagen.
Schizandra Berries is used a lot in Chinese Herbalism, known for its tonifying and adatpogenic qualities, which benefit both the physical body and the mind. This berry is revered for its beautifying properties, truly making you glow! Goji berries are high in antioxidants, which help to protect the body from environmental stresses.
Cacao is a prebiotic which feeds all of our important gut bacteria, helping to keep our digestive systems and our minds healthy and happy.
½ cup Cacao Butter·
2 tbsp. Coconut Oil
1 tsp. Vanilla Powder
2/3 cup Cacao Powder
1 tbsp. Collagen
1 tsp Schizandra Powder
1.5 tbsp. Maple Syrup
1 tbsp. Chopped Goji Berries
How to make these:
1. Over low to medium heat, fill a sauce pan with an inch of water, place a bowl or measuring cup in the saucepan, be sure to not get any water in the bowl.
2. Finely chop (or grate) the Cacao Butter into the bowl, with the Coconut oil.
3. Once the Cacao butter and Coconut oil have melted, stir in the remaining ingredients and mix
4. While the mixture is still warm, place your chocolate in molds! If you don’t have any molds, pour the chocolate into a lined pan.
5. Place the chocolate into the freezer for ~30 minutes, after the chocolate is set, store in the fridge as they do melt quickly!