The benefits that come with making this:
This recipe is so simple, you can experiment with different root vegetables and loads of different flavours. So often the packaged foods we buy have unnecessary and often harmful ingredients in them. By making our own we know exactly what’s in them, and it’s way more rewarding!
What you will need:
- Large Sweet Potato
- Ground & Fresh Sage
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Sea Salt
How To Make:
1. Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Slice root vegetables very thinly, aim for a couple centimeters thick (I find using a mandolin works the best)
3. Toss sliced vegetables in a large bowl with enough olive oil to cover
4. Lay vegetables slices flat on lined baking sheet. Sprinkle on the ground sage, enough for a light dusting.
5. Drizzle the Balsamic Vinegar onto the vegetables
6. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes
7. Toss with Sea Salt to finish!